Pages

Friday, 14 October 2016

my holidays

My Holiday

On a warm sunny day the sun shines bright in the clear blue sky because this is a perfect time to spend time with my nephew at his 5th birthday party. My family and nephew was  there to I could see smiles on everyone's faces I could hear everyone's mouths laughing  joyfully everyone looked like they were having heaps of fun with there family. After a while I smelt the smell of food, the smell of food drawed me to a table with treats there was chicken nuggets chips drinks and more. Finally the birthday boy came along and so did the cake everyone had their eyes glued onto the cake The cake was chocolate brown with chocolate icing on top and my mouth watered and my stomach growled as loud as a roar of a wild lion. My sister called everyone up to the living room to come get some food. All the people in the room were glad that it was time to eat so once they got there food they had to eat outside. After the party was almost done we all went home and waved goodbye. The moon was out and I said to myself "I'm glad I got to spend time with my family".

No comments:

Post a Comment